Late Registration Fees & Refunds
- For the first 2 weeks of programs, all refunds requested will be issued at 50% of the program fee.
- After the first 2 weeks, no refunds will be given.
- If your skier needs to be moved from one program to another, credit from the first will be applied to the second.
- Refund requests should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All net proceeds go to support the Grand Traverse Ski Club and are non-refundable for any reason after the refund period has ended (first 2 weeks). Sorry, no exceptions. Once we receive your registration and the refund period has ended, you will not receive a refund.
*** If your child becomes injured during a race or training with GTSC, a prorated refund may be issued at the request of the parent email@example.com
*** Common illness does not qualify for refund on any/all clinics
Program Late Registration Fees
- As of December 1, all programs (except Learn to Ski) a late registration fee of $25 will apply.
- As of December 15, all programs (except Learn to Ski) a late registration fee of $50 will apply.
- As of January 1, all programs (except Learn to Ski) a late registration fee of $100 will apply.
- Late registration fees may be waived for families who are new to the club. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request that the fee be waived.
GTSC Invitational and other special events
- It is up to the discretion of the Race Director if for safety reasons the race must be delayed, postponed or canceled. If the race is canceled because of threatening conditions refunds will not be issued.
All questions related to refunds and late fees should be directed to the Membership Committee, email@example.com.
PO Box 5157
Traverse City, MI 49685