Dry Land Training
When: Mondays & Wednesdays, 4:30 – 5:30 pm (must be ready to go at 4:25)
Dates: Begins 10/3/22 and runs until mid-November or when the snow flies
Where: Hickory Hills
Eligibilty: USSS, High School or Middle School Racers age 10+
Instructors: USSS Coaches and GTSC Volunteers
How to Register:
- Type "Dryland 2022" and athlete's name(s) in notes
Mail a check or cash to:
PO Box 5157, Traverse City, MI 49685
- Include your athlete's name in the envelope.
Physical fitness is the foundation of elite skiing performance. Fitness allows elite skiers to perform skills under extreme conditions for sustained periods of time. Fatigue plays a major role in not only performance but in causing injury. Achieving higher levels of fitness is an excellent way to enhance your skiing performance.
- All drills will be held outside and do our best to maintain social distancing.
- Dress appropriate for the weather. Bring a water bottle. Wear athletic shoes.
- Will cancel sessions if it rains.
- Athletes are broken out into groups by age during workout and should be physically/mentally ready to rock this!
- Come with a good attitude ready to work! We will end promptly at 5:30pm.